Nobody likes to wait. Nobody wants to install yet another plug-in to the computer. Everybody loves when their camera broadcasting runs smoothly. That’s exactly why we’ve brought another feature to our cloud platform – LOW LATENCY STREAMING.
CHECK OUT IT’S ADVANTAGES:
- Minimum delay between reality and camera stream – only 2 seconds! (Otherwise it can be 5, 10 or even 20 seconds).
- Faster loading of the camera stream.
- Runs directly in your browser, you don’t have to install Flash Player or plug-ins
- Lower CPU load.
So far, the feature is available for Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge. The only little disadvantage is no support of sound, as the stream is muted when Low latency is on.
HERE IS HOW TO ENABLE IT:
- Sign in to your Angelcam account
- Go to My cameras
- Click the icon of Broadcasting app* on the selected camera
- Go to General sheet in settings
- Check the box by Low Latency Streaming & click Save settings
6. You can than see the status of the Low latency feature in Overview sheet.
*The feature works not only in Broadcasting app, but influences your camera settings in general, so you can benefit from it in Cloud Recording App too.
Ready to give it a try? Let us know how is it going, right 😉