Our new feature you’ve been asking for is here – Fast forward! It is still in BETA test (experimental function), but we believe we can fine tune it with your help and make it perfect soon.
Fast forward can move forward through your recordings to find a specific moment up to 8x faster. From now on, you don’t have to lose your precious time watching recordings in real-time speed. You can choose to watch a video 2x, 4x or 8x faster with the help of new controls that show up below the timeline.
Please note that Fast forward mode:
- is available only on some browsers:
- Chrome for Desktop 34+,
- Firefox for Desktop 42+
- MS IE11+ for Windows 8.1
- MS Edge
- can be turned on by the switch in Fast forward box (and controls will pop up when clicking on the timeline),
- is not compatible with all cameras,
- works only with recordings, not live view,
- right now is available within free plan for limited time.
- if Fast forward mode is turned on, it can affect video playback (if this happens, turn the mode off),
- we can disable Fast forward mode anytime due technical maintenance.
Give it a try, we’ll be happy if it saves your time. If you’ll find a moment, give us your feedback. Happy Fast forwarding!